How To Prepare For The Ultimate In Clean Carpets!
We consider it an honor and privilege to serve your cleaning needs. Thank you for trusting us with your carpet cleaning project. When we’re finished, your home will be sparkling clean, fresh and beautiful – guaranteed! Here are some suggestions for you to prepare that will help both of us:
- Please advise your technician about any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture; weak legs, loose tops, etc.
- Please pick up any scraps of paper or large garbage that our vacuum won’t pick up.
- Please pin up any full length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
- Also, please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture which may be touching the carpet.
- If you need us to move furniture, please remove all breakable items from furniture that will need to be temporarily moved from its regular location for cleaning.
- Any small pieces, such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- China cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be hand cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
- Please call to your technicians attention any spots or stains which may require special attention. The more information you can give the technician about the source of the stain will better aid the removal of the stain.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels and “off gasing”.
- For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
- Most importantly, if there is anything we can do to make this experience a better one for you, please let us know.
Thank you for working with us. We look forward to serving you.