Dryer Duct Cleaning
Is Your Home In Danger? Watch This Video To Find Out.
Why is Dryer Duct Cleaning Important?
Over 15,500 home fires per year are caused by dirty dryers and ducts.
It is advised that your dryer ducts get cleaned every year.
Clogged Dryer Vents can cause your energy bill to increase by as much as $24 per month.
When Is It Time To Clean Dryer Ducts?
- If you haven’t cleaned the lint from your dryer and dryer duct within the last 12 months.
- If you notice excess humidity in your laundry room during operation of the dryer.
- If it takes more than one cycle to dry your clothing.
- If the amount of lint on the lint screen is minimal or has recently reduced in quantity.
- If you notice lint on newly dried clothing.
- Danger: If you notice a hot or burnt odor.
- Danger: If the top of your dryer is hot to the touch.